|
此文章由 villa 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 villa 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 villa 于 2008-9-18 16:28 发表 
据2008年9月18日《The Age》报道,墨尔本东南Keysborough亚裔女焦尸案告破,维州警方今天凌晨逮捕了家住Richmond的52岁亚裔男子Tai Schum Tang,并以谋杀罪将他控上法庭。
遇害亚裔女子名叫Van Nguyen,越南裔 ...
越裔年轻女子遭殴毙焚尸前被性侵 华裔餐馆工否认谋杀待审
据2009年8月3日《The Age》报道,2008年9月14日清晨, 在墨尔本东南Keysborough区,Cheltenham Rd上一家意大利Fasta Pasta餐厅旁边一个商用垃圾箱惊现一具亚裔女尸。这具被烧焦的女尸是附近“食为先”(Shark Fin Restaurant)的清洁工发现,当时这个垃圾箱正在起火燃烧。警方相信死者是被人杀害后扔进垃圾箱内再放火,企图毁尸灭迹。
数天后,该案告破,维州警方逮捕了家住Richmond的52岁亚裔男子唐泰山(Tai Shum Tang,音译)并以谋杀罪将他控上法庭。
遇害亚裔女子名叫Van Nguyen,越南裔,年仅23岁,她和被告是邻居。
警方称,2008年9月13日,死者最后的行踪被保安录像拍摄到,她与51岁的唐泰山墨尔本内城区的寓所附近步行。次日,她惨遭烧焦的尸体被发现。
今年8月3日,唐涉嫌谋杀在法庭受审,早前他告诉警方希望被称为“Sam”。根据墨尔本法庭的聆讯,唐在购物中心的一家中餐馆内打工,该餐馆位于焦尸被发现地点的马路对面。
呈堂文件显示,2008年8月23日,死者在遇害前曾报警称她遭到性侵犯。她告诉警员和她的母亲,她被一名叫Sam的男子性侵,后者用车搭载她到Brighton区的途中,伸“咸猪手”到她的裤子内,触摸她的下体。
警员展开调查,但未能辨认出这名男子,因为事主提供的姓氏与被告的真实姓名不同。他们随后从这名女子提取口供,但没有采取进一步的行动。
警方如今指控唐搭载事主到一处不明地点,在那里狂殴女子头部,并勒颈窒息。唐的汽车被保安录像捕捉到,2008年9月14日凌晨4点38分驶入Keysborough区的Parkmore购物中心。
4点59分,同一辆车被发现在道路对面的FASTA PASTA餐馆停车场。唐将这名女子的尸体抛弃到餐馆后面的垃圾桶,淋上易燃物质,并点燃进行毁尸灭迹。验尸检查表明,这名女子在焚尸前已经死亡。
凌晨5点44分,消防员接报后赶到垃圾桶处救火,发现这名女子的尸体。
唐在接受警员盘问时,声称谋杀案当晚他与这名女子进晚餐,但是在晚间9点时回家,此后一直没有离开寓所。他还供称,他与死者没有情侣关系。唐还否认,在火警前不久,他身处Parkmore购物中心。
审案法官Luisa Bazzani指出,有足够的证据勒令唐面临审讯。她裁定被告在8月17日接受维州最高法院提讯,进行预审前最后聆讯。
Woman 'murdered after reporting assault'
August 3, 2009 The Age http://news.theage.com.au/breaki ... -20090803-e76o.html
A woman whose burnt body was found in a dumpster behind a restaurant had reported being sexually assaulted just weeks before her murder, a court has heard.
Police say the woman was last seen by a security camera walking with Tai Shum Tang, 51, near her inner Melbourne home on September 13, 2008.
Her charred body was found in a dumpster in outer suburban Keysborough early the next day.
Tang, who told police he preferred to be referred to by the first name Sam, was committed to stand trial for her murder on Monday.
He has pleaded not guilty.
The Melbourne Magistrates Court heard Tang worked at a restaurant in a shopping centre across the road from where the body was discovered.
Documents tendered to the court show on August 23, 2008 the woman told police she had been sexually assaulted.
"The deceased reported to police and to her mother that she had been sexually assaulted by a person known to her as Sam (last name deleted) who had driven her in his car to Brighton before putting his hand down the front of her pants and touching the exterior of her vagina," the document says.
Police made inquiries but were unable to identify the man, who the woman knew by a different last name to that of the defendant, the document shows.
A statement of no complaint was later taken from the woman and police took no further action.
Police allege Tang drove the woman to an unknown location where she was bashed to the head and strangled.
Police claim Tang's vehicle is captured by security cameras entering the Parkmore Shopping Centre at Keysborough at 4.38am on September 14, 2008.
The same vehicle is seen on the opposite side of the road at 4.59am in the car park of the Fasta Pasta restaurant, police allege.
Police say Tang put the woman's body into a dumpster at the rear of the restaurant, poured accelerant on her and set her alight.
A post-mortem examination suggests the woman was already dead when the fire was lit.
Firefighters received a call to a dumpster on fire behind the restaurant at 5.44am and found the woman's body.
When interviewed by police, Tang said he had dinner with the woman on the night of the murder, but he returned home about 9pm and did not leave the house after that.
He told police he was not in a relationship with the woman.
Tang also denied he was in the area of the Parkmore Shopping Centre shortly before the fire.
Magistrate Luisa Bazzani said there was sufficient evidence for Tang to face trial.
She ordered Tang, who is formerly of Richmond, appear in the Victorian Supreme Court on August 17 for a pre-trial directions hearing.
[ 本帖最后由 villa 于 2009-8-12 21:15 编辑 ] |
评分
-
查看全部评分
|