新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 248楼更新了最新照片,啊哈,没反弹。减肥历程已加在第一楼 更新了照片,减肥前照片上了,真人秀来了,5个月瘦掉40斤 (2011-8-13) alanandhelen · 【摄出你的足迹】5年NSW內足迹 (2013-1-6) andychan
· 母亲节的提拉米苏 (2007-5-16) jogger · 海阔天空——更新七楼“Number Pattern” (2013-3-16) 天眼
Advertisement
Advertisement
楼主:linger

[澳洲资讯] 林家血案终于破了!!!! [复制链接]

发表于 2011-5-5 23:50 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 老猫 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 老猫 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
一年前
姑父还经常陪Brenda去墓地.

http://northern-district-times.w ... renda-lin-moves-on/

Brave Brenda Lin moves on

BRENDA Lin is a bright, friendly and fiercely strong 16-year-old.

She remains stoic, greeting people with a smile, somehow managing to be brave despite living with tragedy and sorrow throughout the past year.

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT: Leave a message for Brenda
READ THE CHINESE TRANSLATION: Full interview.

She has just finished her mid-year exams and was recently elected as a prefect at Cheltenham Girls’ High School, where she is now in year 11.

The police openly admire her courage, which Brenda says she draws from her school, classmates and the community.

She is grateful for the overwhelming support that has helped her to get through dark times.

“I am finding things much easier now,” Brenda said. “When it first happened I thought I would take a lot of time off school, because at home I was crying all the time. Like, anything would make me cry.

“There are still times when I find what happened hard to accept.

BRENDA LIN: “I am not afraid”
FINAL FAREWELL: Community’s final goodbye to Lin family

“But I got letters and messages from school friends and teachers who encouraged me and gave me strength, and I felt that maybe if I went back to school it would keep my mind off things.

“It has helped me because it gave me people to talk to, and some of my friends have also lost family members and could relate.”

On top of school work Brenda has had to adjust from living with her mum, dad, and two younger brothers to living with her aunt and uncle, Kathy Lin and Robert Xie and her 10-year-old cousin William.

She moved in with Kathy, just around the corner from where she lived with her parents and not far from her grandparents.

Kathy has promised Brenda that she will look after her forever, and the close-knit family took Brenda in with open arms.

“We (aunty, uncle and cousin) were always really close, but nothing is as close as living with your family,” Brenda said.

“At first I wondered if I belonged because my cousin and aunty and uncle are so tight. But now it’s fine, and they treat me as one of their own, exactly the same as they treat William.

“Kathy is so caring and she does so much for me. She makes sure I have everything I need and makes sure she gives me all the things my mum would give me.

“Most of the time I’m OK, but sometimes I think back, ‘this is what my mum used to do for me’.

“Even in bed at night when I can’t sleep, I think about my parents and brothers, and sometimes get really upset.

“But I’m off sleeping pills now, I’ve learned not to rely on them.”

Initially, Brenda was too devastated to return to the house in Boundary Rd.

She said she still had not decided what to do with the property, but said she had found the strength in recent months to go back inside the home.

“I’ve been there a few times,” she said. “It was OK at first, but now if I go back it’s really scary, it seems so empty and cold and it’s all dusty.

“We were wanting to sell it, but then we’d have to clean it out, and we won’t be ready to do that any time soon.”

She said she finds comfort from visiting the Macquarie Park Cemetery where her family was laid to rest on August 8 last year.

“I generally go with my aunt and uncle and William,” Brenda said.

“It’s a really nice place. It doesn’t seem like a cemetery. It’s really bright and there’s lots of sun and grass.

“William and I will go down there and play handball together and run around a bit.”

The past 12 months have been difficult for Brenda, not just because she has had to deal with incredible loss, but also because she and her family have been the subject of continuing media reports and speculation.

She said that photographers often take pictures of her while she is walking home from school.

Every now and then she is confronted by rumours about her family or claims that police have made a breakthrough.

Last year, pictures from inside the family home were published, seemingly with family consent.

They had not given permission to enter the home or snap the photo hanging on the wall of the entrance foyer.

“A lot of the time what you hear and read is not true, but you have to deal with it,” Brenda said.

“All you can do is ignore it. I try not to read things. I come home or get off the bus and I can hear people taking photos of me and I wonder, ‘why?’

“The police tell us to just ignore the media but it’s really hard to do that because everywhere people are talking about it.

“When it’s untrue I get a bit angry.”

Most recently her uncle Robert was thrown into the spotlight amid reports that he was a key suspect.

Brenda said any reports that her uncle could be involved were hurtful and simply not true.

“He was really stressed and really upset (by the reports) because we know it’s not true,” she said.

“And he doesn’t like to think that people around him might think that way about him.

“He has helped me so much and he really supports Kathy and has done so much for us. It’s not fair that people and the media are making out like he might have something to do with it.”

Brenda said she feels safe, because it seemed that whoever did it was targeting her parents.

“Nothing has happened to me. I still don’t know why it happened.

“If it gets solved then at least we will know why and that will give us closure. I don’t know if that day will come soon, because it has been a year already, but I’m sure the police will come to some sort of conclusion.”

POLICE INVESTIGATIONS CONTINUE: What we already know

Brenda denied there was tension between her aunt and uncle and her grandparents, Lin Yangfei and Zhu Fengqing, over legal issues, such as the dividing up of family assets and who should have custody of her.

“We’re all going to Shanghai together for 1 1/2 weeks during the school holidays,” Brenda said.

“We’re close. It’s hurtful because the media don’t see both sides of the story and a lot of the time it’s not the truth.

“It’s untrue that there is tension because we just need to have time to sort out how we handle the family assets.

“Of course, everyone has different opinions about how that should be done, but it doesn’t mean we are angry at each other.”

Despite everything, Brenda is trying to focus on getting through school, passing her exams and perhaps getting into university, though she is not sure what she wants to study yet.

“I enjoy a lot of things, doing things on the computer and playing with graphics and computer programming,” she said.

“But I’m not really sure about after school. In a way it’s a bit scary because at the moment I have lots of friends supporting me and I worry that I might lose touch with some of them once we leave school.

“It’s good to know that people care, even though you’ve lost your family you have close friends who will be there for you, and you just hope that you won’t lose them any time soon.”

[ 本帖最后由 老猫 于 2011-5-5 23:57 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
aix1014 + 2 小姑娘太可怜了,太心疼她了!

查看全部评分

Love is love
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2011-5-5 23:56 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 ryanzhou 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 ryanzhou 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 未名湖 于 2011-5-5 10:42 发表
没说凶手是哪里人呀》

不是福建人吧。。

林家是福建的??

发表于 2011-5-6 00:01 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 tower 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 tower 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 airkang 于 2011-5-5 21:42 发表

张任谦出生于上海,父母都是在澳洲出生的华裔,祖籍东莞。抗日战争爆发后全家不得已开始了颠沛流离的生活,曾举家从上海搬迁至新加坡,后来又迁移到缅甸仰光待了一年,还回到重庆和香港居住过。他在香港度过童年的大部分时间, ...

我所知道的跟事后警方调查有点出入。 据说是认错人了。
生命在于运功.....

发表于 2011-5-6 00:01 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 lulucai 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 lulucai 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
如果说他不杀外姓人,那为啥杀了那个小姨子呢

发表于 2011-5-6 00:17 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Robbie2018 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Robbie2018 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
林民的太太是福州人。

[ 本帖最后由 sunnykelly 于 2011-5-6 00:21 编辑 ]

发表于 2011-5-6 00:20 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 doubleseven 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 doubleseven 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
mark
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2011-5-6 00:28 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 tld128 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 tld128 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 xiaoche 于 2011-5-5 21:27 发表
案情大体是这样的,嫌犯有预谋的杀人,留一个没杀如上面童鞋所说,是为了更好地控制财产,而且是有选择地留的,跟林氏没有血缘关系的大女儿。嫌犯老婆和这个女儿应该不知情。这边的警察不兴刑讯逼供,请不要把中国大陆警察那些手段戴到澳洲警察身上,作为法治国家,为了破案而逼供,警察会吃不了兜着走。

中国大陆警察严刑逼供过你?你那么肯定这边警察就凡事都清白?

发表于 2011-5-6 00:30 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Allul 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Allul 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 chriswxy 于 2011-5-5 22:28 发表

回复488#的加分
我不是退缩
我所有的怀疑都缘于凶手如此恨林家,为何会留下一亲生女儿
现在知道女儿并非亲生,那么凶手留下她就是有理由的,因为她和凶手恨的人没有血缘关系
至于有人会觉得她因为没有血缘关系就更有嫌疑,我不这么看,小小女孩,应该不至于如此歹毒

请问说女儿不是亲生的有出处吗?

2008年度奖章获得者

发表于 2011-5-6 00:37 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 第一名 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 第一名 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 老猫 于 2011-5-5 23:50 发表
She said she finds comfort from visiting the Macquarie Park Cemetery where her family was laid to rest on August 8 last year.

“I generally go with my aunt and uncle and William,” Brenda said.

“It’s a really nice place. It doesn’t seem like a cemetery. It’s really bright and there’s lots of sun and grass.

“William and I will go down there and play handball together and run around a bit.” ...

这句话看得我大哭。

发表于 2011-5-6 00:41 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 dynamix 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 dynamix 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 老猫 于 2011-5-5 23:45 发表
看看一年前:
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/ ... rg6nf-1225891832614

Uncle didn't kill my family: orphan
ORPHANED teenager Brenda Lin has hit back a ...

她uncle被捕后她又是什么样的感觉应该是各家媒体竞相采访她的目的。。。这么强烈的对比会令人崩溃的。。。。。

发表于 2011-5-6 01:01 |显示全部楼层

回复 zhizundabaobao 355# 帖子

此文章由 东山蟊贼 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 东山蟊贼 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
哈哈,你的头像好,不过伟人没眉毛。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2011-5-6 02:17 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 WilliamWang 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 WilliamWang 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
说的很好,但对中国人群体印象的负面影响确实很大。另外,这两句换成英文怎么说?呵呵

原帖由 老猫 于 2011-5-5 22:35 发表
本贴很多说中国人不好,或鬼老同事说中国人杀中国人等等的请注意:

1.几个中国人不好,就概括为中国人不好,绝对不能接受. 什么逻辑! 哪国人没杀人犯! 白人变态杀人的多了去了.
2.若再有鬼佬拿这个案子说中国人坏,就告诉他, 很多中国人在中国好好的,到了澳洲才杀人的. 听说过晏子使楚吧.

发表于 2011-5-6 02:28 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 WilliamWang 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 WilliamWang 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
一些猜测:

林对妹妹应该有很深的感情,兄妹的感情,很多人应该会有体会。而妹夫来澳洲不得志,生意又失败,恐怕赔光了本钱,无法东山再起,可能人品性格也存在问题,得不到林家的认可,妹妹也得不到幸福,导致林与妹夫的冲突,进而升级失控。

移民后事业的不得志是个普遍问题,妻离子散,家破人亡也都成了可能。无论在哪里生活,快乐是最重要的,我们不要再逼迫自己认为澳洲多么好,中国多么不好了。

无论在哪里生活,快乐最重要,不是么?

你现在澳洲快乐么?快乐就好。

[ 本帖最后由 WilliamWang 于 2011-5-6 02:32 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 2积分 +6 收起 理由
qianqian2007 + 4 我很赞同
mikey + 2 我很赞同

查看全部评分

发表于 2011-5-6 06:06 |显示全部楼层

回复 WilliamWang 553# 帖子

此文章由 qinyi 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 qinyi 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
有一定物质基础的快乐最重要!

发表于 2011-5-6 06:59 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 白雲山民 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 白雲山民 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
7號臺播出凶嫌的片斷,面部沒有打格仔。
头像被屏蔽

布鞋族

发表于 2011-5-6 07:01 |显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
Advertisement
Advertisement
头像被屏蔽

布鞋族

发表于 2011-5-6 07:22 |显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽

2012年度奖章获得者 2013年度奖章获得者

发表于 2011-5-6 07:25 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 dootbear 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 dootbear 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
今天SMH头版头条有大篇幅的报道:

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/orphan ... 20110505-1eaed.html

Orphan lived under his wing

发表于 2011-5-6 07:35 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 wdmznzd 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 wdmznzd 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 白雲山民 于 2011-5-6 06:59 发表
7號臺播出凶嫌的片斷,面部沒有打格仔。

为什么要打格? 又没有露点

2012年度奖章获得者 2013年度奖章获得者

发表于 2011-5-6 07:40 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 dootbear 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 dootbear 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 wdmznzd 于 2011-5-6 07:35 发表

为什么要打格? 又没有露点

保护儿童条例。。。她还没满18岁。
仰望星空:南风车星系M83
M63南风车星系,在长蛇座,直径12万光年,距离地球一千五百万光年,是南半球看到最明亮和最近的棒旋星系之一。图中还看到距离我们22亿光年的PGC 88914星系。

发表于 2011-5-6 07:54 |显示全部楼层

回复 Allul 548# 帖子

此文章由 chriswxy 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 chriswxy 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
请参见524#
Advertisement
Advertisement

退役斑竹

发表于 2011-5-6 08:04 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Devil_Star 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Devil_Star 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 dootbear 于 2011-5-6 07:40 发表

保护儿童条例。。。她还没满18岁。

凶嫌?
海賊王に俺はなる!
背中の傷は、剣士の恥だ!
生きたいッ!
パンツ見せてもらってもよろしいでしょうか!
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but rather the one most adaptable to change.
[img][/img]

发表于 2011-5-6 08:07 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 白雲山民 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 白雲山民 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
沒定罪之前,他是凶嫌,還不是凶手 謝生可以告7號臺的。

原帖由 wdmznzd 于 2011-5-6 07:35 发表

为什么要打格? 又没有露点

[ 本帖最后由 白雲山民 于 2011-5-6 08:09 编辑 ]
人們總是把幸福解讀為{有}, 有房 有錢 有权。但幸福其实是[無] 无憂 无慮 无病 无災 有, 多半是做給別人看的,無, 才是你自己的。

发表于 2011-5-6 08:08 |显示全部楼层
說的是MR謝

原帖由 Devil_Star 于 2011-5-6 08:04 发表

凶嫌?
人們總是把幸福解讀為{有}, 有房 有錢 有权。但幸福其实是[無] 无憂 无慮 无病 无災 有, 多半是做給別人看的,無, 才是你自己的。

发表于 2011-5-6 08:26 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 百科园丁 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 百科园丁 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
这个嫌犯在中国还是“成功的耳,鼻,喉专家”。学医的人,胆子是大啊!

退役斑竹

发表于 2011-5-6 08:29 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Devil_Star 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Devil_Star 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
太可怕了, 虽然事发后, 林的妹夫和妹妹在铺子里的时间不算多, 但基本上进去买东西的时候每两周都会见到一次 。。。
Advertisement
Advertisement

2012年度奖章获得者 2013年度奖章获得者

发表于 2011-5-6 08:37 |显示全部楼层
香港太阳报:

悉尼華人五口家被殺拘妹夫

【本報記者龍翔翼悉尼報道】 前年震驚澳洲的悉尼華人林暋(前譯林明)一家五口被殺案偵破,警方昨拘捕林暋妹夫謝連斌,稍後控以五項謀殺罪。

悉尼警方昨日上午約九時,在北埃平區拘捕四十七歲的謝連斌。警長科特指謝犯案動機純為貪婪與嫉妒,相信他是單獨犯案。警方懷疑謝連斌已久,去年曾在其家中地氈式搜查,帶走一批物件作科學鑑證。科特表示,在長達二十二個月的調查中,警方在澳洲多個省份以至中國查問了數百名證人。
兇案發生在○九年七月十八日,時年四十五歲的戶主林暋、四十三歲妻子林雲麗、兩名分別十二及九歲的兒子,以及林暋三十九歲姨仔林雲彬,伏屍臥室。時年十五歲的長女林珺正在中國探親逃過一劫。謝連斌被捕前,林珺與謝一家三口同住超過一年。
p:疑兇曾受訪撐清白
林暋生前經營書報店,另擁有多處物業,謝連斌曾替他打工。滅門案發生後,謝連斌和妻子林姝是林暋遺囑執行人,書報店由他們接收打理。
謝氏夫婦當年案發後曾接受媒體採訪,稱「這是我們家庭的悲劇,外人無法體會其中痛苦」。去年死者一家死忌當天,謝面對坊間質疑,曾向記者表示清者自清。

林家死者葬禮於○九年在悉尼奧林匹克公園舉行。        (龍翔翼攝)
仰望星空:南风车星系M83
M63南风车星系,在长蛇座,直径12万光年,距离地球一千五百万光年,是南半球看到最明亮和最近的棒旋星系之一。图中还看到距离我们22亿光年的PGC 88914星系。

发表于 2011-5-6 08:39 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Allul 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Allul 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 chriswxy 于 2011-5-6 07:54 发表

请参见524#

谢谢,我是想知道原始新闻的出处,因为我完全没有印象新闻说女儿不是林亲生的

发表于 2011-5-6 08:48 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 fang__house 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 fang__house 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
这个完全可以拍一部侦探电影。这情节,这心理素质,这复杂程度。恐怖得很。

发表于 2011-5-6 08:49 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 xuemeipi 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 xuemeipi 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
太恐怖了。

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部