新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 参加活动-马上变大厨之 福州鱼丸 (2014-2-6) daniello · 谈谈我在小公司做会计的工作经历(firm) (2012-6-2) KatnissEverdeen
· 悉尼打工小记外篇(三) (2008-9-1) 原来 · 双帖齐发之倒霉帖--第一张罚单 (2005-8-24) patricb
Advertisement
Advertisement
楼主:Jasmin365

[自购小窝] 大结局,记录下跟邻居为了fence,plants走法律途径的过程 [复制链接]

发表于 2021-2-8 14:16 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Jasmin365 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Jasmin365 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
huang003261 发表于 2021-2-8 13:26
一般来说西人是欺软怕硬型 上了律师都会软很多
亚洲人相反 一般都是忍让 一旦要和你对着干就是抱着干到底 ...

总结得精辟,希望这人抓紧败下阵,也省我律师费。拭目以待...
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2021-2-10 15:06 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 天涯芳草 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 天涯芳草 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Jasmin365 发表于 2021-2-7 11:04
给你联系方式没问题,你前面程序走过吗?1. 跟邻居协商mediation 2. legal aid
我是前面的都走过了,然后 ...

顶起来,希望楼主能花最少的钱把这个问题解决了

发表于 2021-2-10 18:38 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 bolinyu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 bolinyu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
继续蹲后续

发表于 2021-2-10 19:10 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 xiejiannan 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 xiejiannan 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整

发表于 2021-2-11 07:23 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Double1881 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Double1881 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
楼主能私信一下 律师联系方式吗 谢谢

发表于 2021-2-11 13:42 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Jasmin365 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Jasmin365 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
暂时还没有消息哦,有的话我会更新的。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2021-2-11 13:43 |显示全部楼层
Double1881 发表于 2021-2-11 08:23
楼主能私信一下 律师联系方式吗 谢谢

短你了。律师行在悉尼。

评分

参与人数 1积分 +5 收起 理由
Double1881 + 5 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表于 2021-2-11 14:07 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 mhh 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 mhh 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
感谢lz分享

发表于 2021-2-11 21:46 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 新panda 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 新panda 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我家有棵树就被邻居下过药,不过树没死只是叶子掉光了。这棵树是前房主种的,树根又浅又粗,我知道树根很讨厌了也没办法挖出来啊
其实被下了药也没办法,报警警察也不会管

发表于 2021-2-12 10:22 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 khbaba 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 khbaba 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
感谢分享。 Learnt a lot.

发表于 2021-2-12 12:23 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 喵咪⑤ 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 喵咪⑤ 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
好长,慢慢看
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2021-2-12 12:47 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 connie_luo 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 connie_luo 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
支持楼主维权!

发表于 2021-2-12 13:15 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 dongyuange 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 dongyuange 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
有机六兽 发表于 2021-2-7 12:24
我真心建议你如果能尽快和解就和解吧,毕竟邻居住着,何必闹得那么僵呢。若果真上法庭,不管结果怎么样, ...

不能苟同这种言论。
楼主说的很明白,已经努力沟通过了,仍有明显分歧!
有能力去打官司,为什么不去?
一直忍着不难受吗?就了省事,天天在院子里看着不闹心吗?
老一辈这种隐忍,和稀泥的做法,在当今社会是很不可取的,久而久之,别人都觉得你好欺负。
300贴天天看

发表于 2021-2-12 19:49 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 有机六兽 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 有机六兽 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
dongyuange 发表于 2021-2-12 14:15
不能苟同这种言论。
楼主说的很明白,已经努力沟通过了,仍有明显分歧!
有能力去打官司,为什么不去?

我只是建议楼主不要为这点事情 最后闹上法庭 损失的是自己的精力,时间和金钱。包容与权衡和好欺负是两个概念。你能否苟同我根本没强求,你愿意按照你自己的方式处理问题,是你的选择,不过最后可能小事情变大事情 上法庭消耗的时间精力可能比在院子里看树根更加闹心,仅此而已。

发表于 2021-2-13 09:03 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 呼噜2 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 呼噜2 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Jasmin365 发表于 2021-2-11 14:43
短你了。律师行在悉尼。

能短我律师联系方式吗

发表于 2021-2-13 09:26 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 miniye 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 miniye 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
huang003261 发表于 2021-2-8 13:26
一般来说西人是欺软怕硬型 上了律师都会软很多
亚洲人相反 一般都是忍让 一旦要和你对着干就是抱着干到底 ...

非常同意!一般是默认是忍让的,但是如果决定不让了,会孤注一掷。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2021-2-13 11:31 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 yl19 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 yl19 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
好邻居就好
恶邻居就支持维权
告死他

发表于 2021-2-18 15:39 |显示全部楼层
邻居给律师回信了,律师转给我,点开前,我5次深呼吸还差点被气爆,大家看下吧。

I refer to your letter
Your letter fails to respond to the items in my offer to settle this matter. I have communicated this offer to your client on consistent terms for the last two years. In fact, my husband attended her property on ... to commence work as had been agreed with her but was turned away by your client making new demands on the spot. Details of my offer are most recently in my letter of , in which I will:

1.        Remove the old, damaged ten-metre timber fence alongside the bamboo
2.        Remove bamboo growth under and alongside that ten-metre length
3.        Dig a trench 600mm deep along that ten-metre length
4.        Fill the trench with purpose made root barrier and sand.

Afterwards, I will not be responsible for maintaining your client's garden, she will have to be diligent to keep her garden clean and not let growth in her garden get out of control as she has for many years.
Your letter contains requests which have not been made by your client in the last two years. In particular, your letter is the first instance of your client objecting to me accessing her property to carry out my offer to settle this matter. These requests follow from your clienfs last letter dated ... in which she demanded for the first time that concrete and metal be installed in the trench which I have offered to build, that the trench be 800mm or more deep and that I provide an unexplained indemnity to pay for damage to her irrigation system and electrical wires. This escalating series of demands over two years is not consistent with your client acting in good faith.
For the sake of settling this matter, I respond to the new issues raised in your letter:

a.        There never was a feature wall in your client's garden, an old, weather beaten board which apparently covered the old, cheap wooden fence on the boundary blew over during strong winds in 2018 or early 2019. After that, your client has been trying to make a case for me to maintain any number of old structures in her garden
b.        Your client has never expressed concern over the fronds on my palm trees, this really sounds like sour grapes, the palms have been pruned in the past as your client is aware and will be pruned as required but your client is to undertake not to throw fronds and branches onto my property as she has in the past

c.        The barrier will be a Permathene Root Barrier 600mm wide, Australian manufactured from recycled high density polyethylene. Your client can supply her own barrier and metal mesh to install in the trench but these will be at her cost
d.        Your client has failed to keep her garden clean with the result that she has bamboo samples which she can identify if she thinks that will help, it is a clumping i.e. a sympodial variety
e.        The barrier will be installed in a trench immediately south alongside the current brushwood fence and north alongside the current cheap wooden fence on the boundary, along the length of the bamboo, there has never been doubt on this location, your client can sketch it
f.        Your client knows that access to her property is required to install the barrier because from my side the barrier would have to be installed on the other side of the bamboo, which of course is not practical. Your letter is your client's first suggestion that the barrier is to be installed from my side, which undermines the good faith I have exercised over two years to resolve this problem
g.        As explained in my letter of ... the bamboo and the brush fence are both sufficient as dividing fences under the Dividing Fences Act 1991 {NSW}. They cannot be removed as your client wishes. Your client has failed to maintain the old wooden fence on the boundary and so it is broken beyond repair. There is no need for it to be there as it is a cheap, shorter wooden fence compared to the quality, tall brushwood fence which I have completely paid for, which is superior in construction, height and appearance to the old wooden fence which for unknown reason your client says she wishes to keep. However, your client has allowed this cheap, old fence to fall into disrepair over so many years and only has raised it as an issue because she thinks he can get me to pay to replace the useless fence.

It may help if you explained to your client that Willoughby Council policy is for residents to look after trees and plants on their property regardless of their origins. Instead of allowing uncontrolled growth in her garden over many years, your client must learn to prune back unwanted growth, not expect her neighbours to forever keep her garden tidy every time a plant spreads onto her property.
Further, my letter of ... points out your client's foolishness in building a cheap wooden fence ten centimetres alongside my superior and taller brushwood fence as per the attached picture. That fence will make it impossible to control grass and plants growing in that ten centimetre gap. As a result, the fence will create a vermin trap. Your client expects to call me every time she thinks the vermin trap will have to be cleaned, at which times she will expect me to put up a replacement fence after I have cleaned her mess. That is not a constructive attitude to settling this matter.
Your letter also fails to indicate whether your client still wants the concrete and the metal mesh to be installed in the trench as demanded in your client's last letter of 23 January 2021. That letter also asked for the trench to be 800mm deep without reason. It also asked for an indemnity, all of which have been rejected by me. Once again, I ask your clienfto accept my offer to settle this matter.
Yours faithfully

发表于 2021-2-18 17:43 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 tasy 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 tasy 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
你邻居看似有准备啊,楼主打算如何接招?

发表于 2021-2-18 17:49 |显示全部楼层
tasy 发表于 2021-2-18 18:43
你邻居看似有准备啊,楼主打算如何接招?

他们没敢认真正面回答律师的提问,企图用胡搅蛮缠继续他们的要求。明天跟律师问下下步怎么做。

发表于 2021-2-18 17:52 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 tasy 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 tasy 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Jasmin365 发表于 2021-2-18 18:49
他们没敢认真正面回答律师的提问,企图用胡搅蛮缠继续他们的要求。明天跟律师问下下步怎么做。 ...

看了气愤!这些人真不能便宜他们!
等待楼主更新。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2021-2-18 18:40 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 微风细雨 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 微风细雨 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
太贵了 不如自己院子砌水泥什么的

发表于 2021-2-18 18:40 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 微风细雨 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 微风细雨 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
太贵了 不如自己院子砌水泥什么的

发表于 2021-2-18 18:41 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
性价比不高 这样拉锯 估计1万5最后收费

发表于 2021-2-18 18:54 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 ivy_cn 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 ivy_cn 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
坐下来谈条件比较实际一点。把可以互相妥协的拿掉,剩下最尖锐的问题再让律师出面。这样这么长的信写来写去很费钱。

发表于 2021-2-18 19:10 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Jasmin365 于 2021-2-18 20:13 编辑
ivy_cn 发表于 2021-2-18 19:54
坐下来谈条件比较实际一点。把可以互相妥协的拿掉,剩下最尖锐的问题再让律师出面。这样这么长的信写来写去 ...

说得很有道理。我的想法也基本上是这样的。
律师第一次给对方发信,我觉得就是一个澄清,让对方拿出证据证明barrier的有效性。是对方喜欢把事情拉长,回避了律师让他做的事,然后又绕回到篱笆上去。对方就是要我们按照他们的要求妥协。
明天我会跟律师聊聊,如果对方就这样不松口的话,是不是直接就去court了,因为信再这样继续回来回去起不到什么推进作用了,而且对方跟我们的态度都很坚决了。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2021-2-18 19:12 |显示全部楼层
呼噜2 发表于 2021-2-13 10:03
能短我律师联系方式吗

短你了。

发表于 2021-2-18 19:50 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 fiony 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 fiony 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Jasmin365 发表于 2021-2-18 16:39
邻居给律师回信了,律师转给我,点开前,我5次深呼吸还差点被气爆,大家看下吧。

I refer to your letter

“points out your client's foolishness in building a cheap wooden fence ten centimetres alongside my superior and taller brushwood fence as per the attached picture”

看到这里终于忍不住了,有图有真相吗?

发表于 2021-2-18 19:54 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 ivy_cn 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 ivy_cn 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Jasmin365 发表于 2021-2-18 20:10
说得很有道理。我的想法也基本上是这样的。
律师第一次给对方发信,我觉得就是一个澄清,让对方拿出证据 ...

如果对方用的处理属于常规方法,他很容易可以找来一堆产品说明证明有效。除非你能证明他的方法无效或者不理想,比如同类型法庭案例采用的处理方法,或者公开报道的失败案例。
再或者证明你选择的方法比他的更合理有效。
否则花了很多钱结果一厢情愿。

发表于 2021-2-18 20:00 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
你邻居最大的错误是不守规矩没有事先铺那个barrier.揪住这点,必须recover.
至于方法,你找个权威专业的人给你出一个方案,再报价,送他那里别跟他废话了,律师就用这个方案去法庭申请强制执行,肯定有适用法律法规。

另外,各种破损走保险公司问问。

评分

参与人数 1积分 +4 收起 理由
Jasmin365 + 4 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部