今天脑子烧坏了。翻译了一首R&B!!超多俚语和缩写,还有隐喻。艹,累死我了,加点分吧……
歌名《Thrift Shop》
下载地址: http://www.thechuckness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/bKYzmzeCXUZa.128.mp3
"Thrift Shop" 救济站
(feat. Wanz)
Hey, Macklemore! Canwe go thrift shopping? 嘿,Macklemore!去救济站买点东西吗?
What, what, what, what... [x7] 啊,啊,啊,啊,啊……
[Hook]
I'm gonna pop some tags 我要去撕一些标签下来
Only got twenty dollars in my pocket 因为口袋里只剩下20块钱
I - I - I'm hunting, looking for a come-up 我,我,我在找,希望能找到些什么
This is 不雅ing awesome 这真TM的太棒了
[Verse 1]
Now, walk into the club like, "What up, I got a big cock!" 现在,该去Club了。然后,比如大喊一声“咋了?我有大XX!”
I'm so pumped about some shit from the thrift shop 我穿着救济站买来的垃圾感到如此自信
Ice on the fringe, it's so damn frosty 还镶着假钻石,这真TM的太酷了
That people like, "Damn! That's a cold ass honkey." 别人都会把我误以为“操!一个超酷的白人鬼子!”
Rollin' in, hella deep, headin' to the mezzanine, 潇洒入场,大摇大摆地走向包厢
Dressed in all pink, 'cept my gator shoes, those are green 我穿着一身粉红,除了那绿颜色的短吻鳄鱼皮鞋
Draped in a leopard mink, girls standin' next to me 边上站还着一个穿着豹纹貂皮大衣的女生
Probably shoulda washed this, smells like R. Kelly's sheets 这衣服是不是该洗洗了,我闻起来就像R. Kelly的毯子
(Piiisssssss) (尿骚味~~~)
But shit, it was ninety-nine cents! (Bag it) 我操,上次明明是9毛9啊!(放进袋子)
Coppin' it, washin' it, 'bout to go and get some compliments 付了钱,洗洗,是时候后获得一些别人的青睐了吧
Passin' up on those moccasins someone else's been walkin' in 脱掉那些别人穿过的平底鞋
Bummy and grungy, 不雅 it man 有点脏又邋遢,我艹啊
I am stuntin' and flossin' and 我大秀一场
Savin' my money and I'm hella happy that's a bargain, bitch 太爽了,这次讨价还价让我省了钱
I'ma take your grandpa's style, I'ma take your grandpa's style, 我这次要穿成你爷爷那样,我要穿成你爷爷那样
No for real - ask your grandpa - can I have his hand-me-downs? (Thank you) 不,我是说真的,我可不可以要他的二手衣啊?(谢谢!)
Velour jumpsuit and some house slippers 毛绒套衫和拖鞋
Dookie brown leather jacket that I found diggin' 我在救济站翻出来了一件屎黄色的皮夹克
They had a broken keyboard, I bought a broken keyboard 还有一个破键盘,我买了一个破键盘
I bought a skeet blanket, then I bought a kneeboard 我又买了一张毯子,还有一个冲浪板
Hello, hello, my ace man, my Miller 嘿,我真是个天才,我的天
John Wayne ain’t got nothing on my fringe game, hell no 我做的甚至要比John Wayne还要强
I could take some Pro Wings, make them cool, sell those 我可以搞到一些小翅膀,把它们弄得好看些然后卖掉
The sneaker heads would be like “Aw, he got the Velcros” 这样的话那些大人物就会说“啊,他是个牛掰的人”
[Hook x2]
[Verse 2]
What you know about rockin' a wolf on your noggin? 你知道头上戴着狼头摇滚的感觉?
What you knowin' about wearin' a fur fox skin? 你知道穿着狐狸大衣的感觉?
I'm digging, I'm digging, I'm searching right through that luggage 我在那堆救济品中挖呀挖呀
One man's trash, that's another man's come-up 一个人丢掉的垃圾,就是另外一个人咸鱼翻身的宝物
Thank your granddad for donating that plaid button-up shirt 谢谢你那捐赠的格子衬衫
'Cause right now I'm up in her skirt 因为现在我又变得有型了
I'm at the Goodwill, you can find me in the (Uptons) 我在GoodWill(救济站的名字),你可以在这里找到我
I'm that, I'm that sucker searchin' in that section (Uptons) 我就是那么一个在救济站里翻东西的烂人
Your grammy, your aunty, your momma, your mammy 你奶奶,你姑姑,还有你妈妈的东西
I’ll take those flannel zebra jammies, second-hand, I rock that mother不雅er 我就要把这些二手的斑马纹法兰绒的衣服都拿走,我TM就喜欢
The built-in onesie with the socks on that mother不雅er 穿上那些连体的婴儿装NND
I hit the party and they stop in that mother不雅er 就这样去参加聚会他们一定会TMD惊呆
They be like, "Oh, that Gucci - that's hella tight." 他们然后就会说“噢,那件古驰真是好紧啊!”
I'm like, "Yo - that's fifty dollars for a T-shirt." 我就说“哟,这件T恤要50块钱”
Limited edition, let's do some simple addition 限定版,你自己心里算一下
Fifty dollars for a T-shirt - that's just some ignorant bitch (shit) 花50块钱买件T恤,那简直是超级蠢货
I call that getting swindled and pimped (shit) 我把这种叫做抢钱
I call that getting tricked by a business 我把这种叫做诈骗
That shirt's hella dough 那件T恤就是一团浆糊
And having the same one as six other people in this club is a hella don't 并且在Club里面穿的其他人穿的一样绝对是NoNoNo
Peep game, come take a look through my telescope 你可以来看看我这里的还有一个翻出来的望远镜
Trying to get girls from a brand? Then you hella won't 想要靠名牌钓马子?那肯定不行
Then you hella won't
那肯定不行
(Goodwill... poppin' tags... yeah!)
(去GoodWill……换个标签……好耶!)
[Hook]
[Bridge x2]
I wear your granddad's clothes 我穿着你爷爷的衣服
I look incredible 我看起来真不错
I'm in this big ass coat 我穿着这件超大的外套
From that thrift shop down the road
这是从街边的救济站里面淘出来的
[Hook]
Is that your grandma's coat? 难道是你奶奶的衣服?
|